Two Wheeler Loan – Zavron Finserv
At Zavron, we offer a wide range of two-wheeler loans simply to ensure that no needy individual is deprived of it. Besides, our attractive financing schemes ensure that the loan payment is blissful, rather than a burden on the loan payer.
Advantages of Two Wheeler Loans
Getting you a two-wheeler loan has many benefits, some of which are enlisted below.
- Relieves you off paying the amount in a lump sum
- Given the number of two-wheeler users, the interest rates have become attractive
- Helps with the CIBIL score
- Long eligibility across multiple income ranges
- The loan approval process is quick and blissful
Zavron Two-Wheeler Loan Features
Here are some of the prominent features of Zavron’s two-wheeler loan
- The loan tenure is long as 36 months
- Quick turn-around time
- Loans facilitated across multiple income groups and occupations including self-employed people, working professionals, farmers, etc.
- Loans ranging from 15,0000 to 2,00,000
- Interest rate of the product ranges to up to 30%
How to Calculate EMI on two wheeler loan?
Calculating two-wheeler loan EMI is extremely simple and quick. All you’ve got to do is enter the tentative loan amount or the exact one if you’ve got it. Select the loan term, which in our case is 36 months. Specify the interest rate as specified by our representative, and ask the
system to calculate it. The system would calculate the EMI applicable. Further, the system would also give you the original loan amount, the interest payable, and then the total amount
that you’d be paying after 36 months.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan?
The loan application process with Zavron is extremely simple, and smooth. We only ask for the
required documents and leave the rest to us. Here’s the document list for the range of
professionals that we cater to.
|Salaried Professionals||Self-Employed Professionals||Self-Employed Business|
|Applicant’s Photo ID||Applicant’s Photo ID||Applicant’s Photo ID|
|PAN Card||PAN Card||PAN Card|
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|Electricity Bill||Electricity Bill||Electricity Bill|
|Last 6 months’ salary slip||Last 3 year IT returns||Last 3 year IT returns|
|Last 6 months’ bank statement||Last 6 months’ bank statement||Last 6 months’ bank statement|
|Employment proof/ form 16||Professional practice certificate, MOA/ AOA/ practice/ partnership deed||Shop act license for proprietor/ partnership deed/ GST certificate/ board resolution/ MOA/ AOA/ COI|
Why choose Zavron for a loan?
- Loans for a wider income range
- Easy loan repayment
- Convenient loan tenure of 36 months
- Attractive interest rates
- Easy and quick loan processing