If public transport is not a choice and you lack the resources for buying a car, it is best to consider a second-hand car loan for funds, instead of giving up on your dream.
Why take used car loan?
- Affordable interest rates for loans up to 10 Lakhs
- Flexible EMI options [According to your convenience]
- Flexible tenure [Up to 60 months]
- Competitive rates [the best interest rates in the market]
Eligibility to apply for a used car loan
You are eligible to apply for a second-hand car loan if you,
- Are 21-60 years old
- Are employed in a private, public or government sector
- Have at least two years of work experience, with six months at the current employer
- Earn a minimum of 1,80,000 per year (approx. 15,000 per month)
How much EMI?
Use the EMI calculator to know a rough estimate of the EMI you will have to pay on your used car loan. Keep in mind the final rate may vary based on other parameters.
How do I apply for a second-hand car loan?
If you are looking to apply for a used car loan, or to get any information regarding our process, fill out the form at our Contact US page. You can also give us a call at +712-2520007 and speak to us directly, or visit us at our office.
Documents needed for a used car loan
When applying for a second-hand car loan, you will need the following documents with you:
- Photo Identity Proof [Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License]
- Salary Slips [Copy of three months’ slips]
- Vehicle Registration certificate [Copy of the certificate]
- Income Proof [Copy of salary account statements for the last three months]
- Address Proof [Ration Card, Passport, Electricity Bill]
- Proof of telephone or mobile connection [Copy of telephone or mobile bill]
Why choose Zavron Finserv?
- Swift processing
- Excellent customer support